571. Cooler days, and yes, high 80s is cooler.
572. Night times with open windows, curtains blowing with the cool breezes.
573. Our new homeschool support group.
574. Freshly mowed grass, and the cool rains that quench the land.
575. A clean sparkling house before traveling – rest-to-be for weary travelers.
576. Line dried sheets and blankets.
577. Smooth travels into and around
578. Watching Cherubs discover the
Atlantic for the first time (that they can remember).
579. Collecting seashells on the shore at sunrise.
580. Moments captured by our resident shutterbug, Cherub 1.
581. Surf and sand … playing with Cherubs.
582. Visiting Zoo
with the Cherubs. Atlanta
583. A speechless Cherub 5, standing 5 feet or less from
Tara, a REAL elephant, with tears streaming down her cheeks. Priceless !!
584. Tears of joy again from Cherub 5 when she saw the Panda’s.
585. Visiting with Dumma in
586. Adventures in Paleontology with Cousin Bobby – wow !
587. Cherub faces after trying fresh coconut for the first time – after watching them “crack it” first. HA !
588. Fellowship time with other homeschool families at the lake.
589. Watching Cinnamon grow healthier and stronger under guidance by our caring vet.
590. Cherub 2 and Cinnamon – there’s nothing like watching a girl with the horse she loves.
591. Supplies ready, books chosen, plans made --- 1 week left before we begin our new school year.
592. Tree limbs heavy with nuts – pecans, chestnuts. It won’t be long now until Autumn is here.
593. New teas purchased at the World Market in
– our tea drawer is filling up again, ready for warm cozy nights with herbal tea and bedtime stories. Atlanta
594. A new Scout troop – renewed enthusiasm, new friendships, and great plans.
595. Preparing to introduce other families to Nature Studies – sharing something we love with others. What an honor.
596. Family friends (B family and T family) who are expecting a new baby soon --- we are honored to lift them in prayer !
597. DadToCherubs’ new commitment to a healthier diet, regular exercise, and visions of a bright future when he’ll be feeling better.
598. Sharpened pencils, open minds …. Cherubs looking forward to school beginning next week.
599. Hints of color on the mountains – fall won’t be long in coming.
600. Beginning again our nightly study of His Word all together.
For more information about the Gratitude Community, or to join us in being God-Seekers and Joy Finders, visit Ann's blog, A Holy Experience.