Friday was our first day of Horseback Riding Lessons at Dancing Branch Ranch. Everyone was so excited to begin lessons ... and to begin a new chapter in our lives. And we had a GRAND time. Ms. Kathy is a wonderful teacher - she is very enthusiastic and extreme;y patient. Everyone learned a lot, and next Monday we hope to stop at the library to pick up our new library cards and to pick up so books about horses.
(1) Learning to Groom and Brush "River" while bonding with her.
(2) TRYING to wait patiently while Ms. Kathy get the saddle to begin riding.
(3) Cherub 2 leading ... she was sooooo excited. Bigggg smiles. And the smiles were gigantic while she was actually riding on River.
(4) Cherub 5 riding with help. More big smiles, and surprisingly few giggles while she was concentrating.
(5) Cherub 4 is "all boy" and was focused on "thinking like a Cowboy" while he rode.