311. Dogwood blossoms.
312. The scent of a lilac blooming.
313. Warm days, cool nights – and open windows.
314. Oatmeal with honey – yummy.
315. A 16yo teddy bear – and a boy who still loves him.
316. Children with dirt under their nails --- and a love of gardening in their hearts.
317. Squeals of delight from those on the tire swing.
318. Dove soap – clean faces and hands.
319. Watching him wisely choose incredible opportunity over a mundane job.
320. First trip to the river this year – clear, beautiful and chilly.
321. Handy pocketknives for making hotdog sticks.
322. Iris buds.
323. A Redtailed Hawk’s visit – and a courageous rooster (no victims).
324. Wholesome activities for Cherubs.
325. Line dried sheets.
326. Mayfield’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough icecream. Yummy.
327. Our Saucer Magnolia in bloom – how lovely.
328. Two more weeks of “formal” school – and learning that never ends.
329. Library cards.
330. Good soil – healthy plants – and garden season.
331. Lavender-scented handsoap.
332. New flip-flops, and tanned toes.
333. Ice cream dates.
334. Sprinkles of rain …
335. Looking over the freshly planted garden (well, half-planted at least).
336. Glimmering horses, running together, manes blowing.
If you would like to know what the Gratitude Community is all about,
visit Holy Experience today.