360. Gentle rain.
361. Mother’s Day spent with tender hugs and kisses from Cherubs.
362. Beef Stroganoff loving prepared by Cherub 2.
363. Napping with the pups on a cool drizzly evening.
364. Chainsaw working + DadToCherubs = old brushpile cleared away.
365. Light end-of-the-year school days.
366. Lovely rosebush in full bloom; ahhhh, the scent is wonderful !
367. Hoofprints on Cherubs hearts.
369. Three Boy Scouts handy with knots, and things needing to be securely tied.
370. Blooming Honeysuckle – ahhh, the fragrance !!
371. Dew-damp grass under my bare feet on these spring mornings.
372. Anti-itch ointment for my poison ivy – hooray !!
373. Blackberry brambles in full bloom.
374. Itty bitty, teeny tiny cucumbers on our vines – how precious.
375. Cherubs riding bareback – smiling from ear to ear.
376. Helmets for horseback riding.
377. Caramel Macchiato coffee creamer for my coffee – yummy !!
378. Line dried sheets and blankets.
379. Cackles of hens – and little hands full after collecting fresh eggs.