402. Mowed pastures.
403. Freshly bathed pups.
404. Surprising the Cherubs with a quick trip to the river to swim.
405. Volunteer opportunities with the Rangers. Thank you L.S.
406. Fledgling baby Bluebirds, while Momma and Papa Bluebird carefully watch.
407. Baby Barn Swallows – watching first flight.
408. Blooming roses.
409. It was a small leak, and then just a quick kitchen plumbing repair.
410. Freshly mowed grass.
411. Watching Cherub 2 and Cherub 5 horseback ride here at home.
412. Visiting with Dumma, and sharing some chocolate ice cream.
413. Raisin Bran for breakfast – how simple.
414. Swimming at
. Fort Loudon
415. Touring a bit of the lake via jet ski.
416. Our vet says “clean bill of health” for Smokie and Cinnamon.
417. Boys heading into town for Summer Camp Physicals.
418. Scheduled summer visitors – we’re looking forward to seeing them.
419. Spam catching for our email.
420. Coffee House’s Vanilla Latte and Caramel Macchiato creamers – yum !
421. Horsey bath time – soft shiny manes and tails.
422. Teeny tiny squashes and cucumbers in the garden beneath the blossoms.
423. Blooms on tomato and pepper plants – it won’t be long now.
424. An undiscovered Cherry tree, polka-dotted with ripe red treats. Yummy.
425. It was only a knick on the beginner-wood-carver’s finger. No stitches needed.