Thursday, April 24, 2008

Confused ?

If you look VERY closely at this first photo, you will see a GROUNDHOG hanging on the side of the trunk ....

And he stayed there quite some time (30+ minutes), before climbing up to the "crook" ....
Where he sat to rest, probably to watch the humans milling about (for at least another 30 minutes) ....

So, we wonder .... is it s GROUNDHOG ... or a TREE DOG ?? Or is it just confused ?? Hummmm ......

Of course it is a groundhog, but I cannot say that I have ever seen one IN a tree. So perhaps he was, in fact, confused ... I know I am. HA !

1 comment:

Barb said...

This is too funny. I never knew groundhogs could climb.

I saw my first up close and personal groundhog just two weeks ago when we were in Arizona. I was busy taking photos of him and I swear he winked at me....what a ham.

Anyway, my boys and I loved your photos.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom