26. Stomach bug, short-lived.
27. Catching snowflakes on my tongue.
28. The Arctic Blast of nearly 3 weeks is drawing to a close.
29. Accomplished horse trainer to teach us … it’s about FEEL.
30. Pencils scratching on today’s lessons.
31. Double Dental Insurance Policies – and a dentist who participates in both.
32. Health Insurance. Good coverage.
33. Warm water, bubbles, soft PJs … a clean boy, if only for a while …
34. Mugs of warm peppermint tea on chilly evenings.
35. Line dried sheets and blankets.
36. Wire shelves, fluorescent lights, surge protector, and SEED TRAYS waiting.
37. Seed trays filled with dirt, planted with seeds – SPRING IS COMING !
38. Fog covering the mountains.
39. Soft rainy drizzle. Mist in the air.
40. Warm toast with melted goodness on top.
41. 7yo but not too big to snuggle.
42. Aspiring chefs – and taste testing.
43. Tiny, fuzzy bats, hibernating.
44. Dear friends, good food, board games, and adventure.
45. Flannel sheets on rainy days.
46. C.S. Lewis said “You can never get a cup or tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” And to this I say AMEN !
47. Compost pile additions.
48. Working leaf blower – finally.
49. Prayers for
, uttered by old and young. Haiti
50. Beginner readers, rumpled pages, small fingers keeping “pace”.
51. Google calendar – wow – what a load off my mind. (HA !)
52. Purrrrrr-ing of kitten snuggled beside.
53. Garden-in-waiting, and big plans in the making.
54. Warm days (50s) and cool nights (30s & 40s) again.
55. Stored lumber awaiting creations.