Thank you, Shannon of Mountaineer Country WV , for bestowing this lovely Beautiful Blogger Award .
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
(1) Thank the person who gave this award.
(2) Pass this award on to 7-15 "Beautiful Bloggers"
that you think are fantastic (and notify them).
(3) State 7 things about yourself that others may not know.
So, in the spirit of sounding very "official" ....
I hereby bestow the Beautiful Blogger Award to:
And now, 7 things about myself that others may not know ..... (thinking) ...
(1) When the children are grown, and our fantastic 12-passenger van is no longer necessary, I would really, really like a restored (vintage !) VW Beetle ... possibly even restored by my own two hands.
(2) I did not get upset in the least when I turned 30yo, and am actually looking foward to turning 40yo. It's just a number, which I often forget about completely. Ha !
(3) I often appear far more organized than I really am ... my mind is extremely cluttered ... I rely heavily on my computer and on my vast collection of Sharpie markers.
(4) I would like to be a gardener / farmer when I grow up.
(5) I HAVE to get outside every day ... the fresh air is my Prayer Closet, and the place where I feel closer to Our Lord. The fresh air also motivates me, encourages me, drives me, inspires me. If I cannot get outside ... well, I just have to get outside every day.
(6) We are entering very "active" pre-teen / teen years with our Cherubs, who suddenly have many activities going on here and there. And so far we have discovered that being in the car too much makes us all grumpy, despite enjoying the activities. (I suspect the cherubs inherited that from me - ha !)
(7) I would love to raise our own "homegrown" beef, but am concerned that I will fall in love with that fuzzy-faced calf ... and so would be the proud owner of a 20+yo steer.