126. Red Roses for Valentine’s Day from the love of my life.
127. The blessing of a husband who loves me far more than I deserve.
128. Snowflakes in the air ... again.
129. Squeaky clean and shiny granite counters.
130. Basket of apples, red and greens.
131. Taxes finished, owing nothing.
132. A wonderful vet, and Maggie on her way to health (post-op abdominal infection).
133. Kona coffee … a gift from a friend brought from
134. Another sledding adventure; unusual to have snow so much in the south.
135. Watching Cherub 2 and Cherub 5 ride (horses) solo for the first time (at lessons).
136. Lavender oil added to cleaners – a scent that brings about relaxation.
137. Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup on a cold winters’ night.
138. DadToCherubs aka resident Math Tutor.
140. DadToCherubs’ diet success so far – blood pressure down, 15 pounds lost.
141. Book order arriving … just in time to snuggle up and read during winter weather.
142. Hot cocoa mustaches on Cherubs after sledding.
143. Biscuits with sausage gravy for breakfast – yummy !
144. Dear friends + sledding party = a fun afternoon.
145. Brine trucks spraying roads to help with icing.
I am thinking warm thoughts today ... as cold temps are staying, and snow is said to be on the way ... again. This has been a crazy winter, here in the south, with snow a plenty (but thankfully not as "plenty" as the Northern Parts have had.)
What is the Gratitude Community ?
Perhaps you would like to participate in Multitude Monday: One Thousand Gifts ? Be sure to visit A Holy Experience to discover ... to learn ... to be inspired ... to share His love.