223. Chilly rainy days.
224. All of the daffodils are in bloom.
225. The scent of Hyacinths.
226. Puffs Plus tissues – gentle on stuffy noses.
227. Robitussin – to sooth coughs during the night.
228. Watching the race (Nascar) with the whole family.
229. Delicious snacks during the race – breaded mushrooms, chicken strips, nachos, Chex Mix, quesadillas, taquitos, and more. Yummy !!
230. Buds nearly bursting open on the Cherry trees and Dogwoods.
231. Comfy beds and rest, while the Plague has us in it’s grips.
232. Down to our last 6 weeks of “official” school.
233. Bread rising.
234. Homemade chicken noodle soup – we hear “it’s good for what ails ya”.
235. Pastures beginning to change - winter’s brown to spring’s green.
236. Nearly completed book lists for next year – shopping lists at the ready.
237. Maggie is making strides – forgetting her rough past, learning to be loved.
238. Motrin, and fever-free nights.
239. Buds on Forsithias, and hints of golden yellow petals. We can hardly wait !!
240. A lovely weekend with Dumma – visiting the lake and the
. Big City
** What's going on here ? Well, we're all sick with The Plague (a nasty cold, we suspect, but 'tis lingering and hanging on with a mighty grip) .... sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy heads, grumpy, difficulty resting .... but we are comfortable, being able to nap as we need. We're consuming lots of water, herbal tea, and some homemade chicken noodle soup -- and occasionally some Motrin and Robitussin -- so I am fairly sure we'll be good as new soon.
Have a wonderful day.