Monday, December 08, 2008

An Award


A Home Science awarded this to me. Thank you very much !
* *
Here are the rules for this Pass-it-Along Award:
(1) Link to the person / blog that gave this award to you.
(2) Post the graphic on your blog.
(3) Pass the award on to up to 10 other blogs you consider cool.
* *
Here are the blogs I am awarding:
(10) The Long Thread (handcrafted goods in an age of mass production)
* *
And now, I am off to get another cup of coffee .... and then will focus on the day ahead.

5 comments:

Mama Squirrel said...

Wow, thank you very much! I'm sending you a virtual cup of hot chocolate as thanks.

the long thread said...

Thanks so much! Glad you're finding inspiration from my blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! The ones you listed are some of my favorite blogs, too!

Anonymous said...

My first blog award ever! You're awesome!

~K~
The Bigger Half

Meredith said...

Why thank you! I'm not sure I've ever been considered "cool" before : )

Love your blog's background texture. It really warms up the screen.