Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wii-itis ??

We have had a Wii. for a few years.

And we have enjoyed a lot of Wii games, Wii Sports being our favorite, with Monkey Ball in second place. We also enjoy playing Mario Baseball and Sonic, amoung others.

We play as a family occassionally on weekends, or during school vacations, and with company occassionally.

But I have to say, that in all of our Wii-playing, not one of us has developed Wii-itis, which seems to be devastating our nation. HA !!

Check this out: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,471364,00.html

I cannot imagine !

3 comments:

Sprittibee said...

Merry Christmas to you, too. :)

- Sprittibee

Taylor said...

I love playing the wii!! We dont have one though. Have u'll played Guitar Hero? It my fav.

3'sacharm said...

No Wii-itis at this house either!!
If this wasn't so sad it would be funny!!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed CHRISTmas!!