Thursday, January 24, 2008


Ahhh ... this one made me feel better. This stress I am feeling is nothing a little chocolate (and maybe some coffee) will help .... of course, those things solve most problems, right ?? (HA !)
Actually, tomorrow is Friday. And I am not sure why I am stressed -- we have had a GREAT school week, we have accomplished much academically, things are not dreadfully behind here at home, and our schedule is rather quiet. I think perhaps my stress is due completely to the cold (and dreary lately) weather ... simply a gross lack of being outside.
So, after the chocolate and coffee (and some more of each after that too), it seems I only have to wait until Sunday for a very nice day (I hope). The weather forecast is predicting our high to be near 60 for that day. I have the whole day planned. We will go to church in the morning of course. And that will be followed by a full afternoon outside -- we will do a BIG yard clean up, and will play some too. And all the while we will be soaking up lots of sunshine and fresh air.
Echoing the words of my children this afternoon regarding Sunday .... ON SUNDAY, DON'T EVEN LOOK FOR ME AFTER CHURCH. I'M NOT COMIN' INDOORS UNTIL IT'S DARK OUTSIDE.

No comments: