Saturday, August 11, 2007

Prayer Request


This below email was sent out to the HEO email loop. Lynn Bruce is a moderator for Ambleside Online and House of Education, both of which are curriculum that focus on Charlotte Mason's methods. We use these programs with our own children, and have benefited much over the past several years from Lynn's wisdom and encouragement. Please join us in praying for this wonderful woman.
Your Sister In Christ,
MomToCherubs

Dear AO friends,
We have some very important news to share with you concerning ourfellow Advisory member Lynn Bruce. We encourage you to take a moment to read Lynn's personal letter (to you):
----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,
As we begin a new school year, I ask a special interest in your prayers and support. I was diagnosed with breast cancer last Friday. I have three malignancies (involving two different types of cancer) and will soon be facing the long journey of surgery, treatment and, God willing, full recovery.
God reigns sovereign over every cell in my body, and in this blessed assurance I find immeasurable peace. He is good all the time, even when we don't understand Him. I praise Him for where He has led me thus far in my life, and I trust Him to lead me from here forward.
This coming school year will present many challenges for my sweet family. We covet your prayers, not only for my health and my spirit, but for my suffering family as well.
Grace & peace,
Lynn Bruce

No comments: